This is an overview of the first steps you will take when implementing ClassHub into your environment. Please contact us for more assistance getting started with ClassHub.
Phase 1: Data Linking
- Phone call and web meeting.
- Technical call and web-based meeting with ClassHub Administrator and ClassHub Implementation Specialist (Squirrels) to set up data link sync.
- ClassHub Administrator's Clever account information
- Windows or Mac computer connected to the internet List of only the schools that will be using ClassHub
- 10 - 15 minutes.
Phase 2: ClassHub Settings Portal
- Phone call and web meeting.
- Conducted after Squirrels verifies Clever successfully synced Technical call and web-based training for the ClassHub Administrator(s) with ClassHub Implementation Specialist (Squirrels). An overview of the ClassHub Settings Portal for the ClassHub Administrator's perspective will be provided.
- ClassHub Administrator's Clever account information.
- Computer (Windows or Mac) or Chromebook connected to the internet.
- Use the URL in the ClassHub Initial Setup Guide & Settings Portal Overview Guide to access the ClassHub Settings Portal.
- Sign in with your District Admin Clever account.
- Follow the steps listed in the guide to complete your ClassHub Settings Portal sign in process.
- Network ports opened as required in the ClassHub Hardware Software Requirements guide.
- 30 - 40 minutes.
Phase 3: Test ClassHub Teacher and Student Devices
- Phone call and web-based training.
- Enrollment Code
- Educational call and web-based overview of ClassHub Teacher & Student with ClassHub Implementation Specialist (Squirrels) for ClassHub Administrator(s) and ClassHub Educator(s).
- Teacher device with ClassHub Teacher installed and connected to the teacher network(s).
- Install ClassHub Teacher using the links provided
- Student device, enrolled in ClassHub and connected to the student network.
- Enroll the device in ClassHub using the device specific link within the CLassHub Pre-Deployment Testing Guide
- Create a test class as outlined in the ClassHub Pre-Deployment Testing Guide.
- Clever account(s) for ClassHub Administrator and/or ClassHub Educator.
- 30- 40 minutes.
Phase 4: IT Lab Testing
- Use educational materials supplied by Squirrels.
- ClassHub Administrator, ClassHub Educator and a tech savvy teacher willing to test in a class. This time should be set aside to thoroughly test what the installation and education process will be for rolling out ClassHub to the district/schools.
- A test lab should be set up with 1 (or more) teacher device(s) and several enrolled student devices.
- Should be done at each school location to verify the network and devices work as expected.
- Any issues discovered in this process should be immediately reported back to your Squirrels Implementation Specialist.
- Varies based on district/school size and location(s).
Phase 5: Teacher Education
- Link to ClassHub Teachers Guide from Squirrels.
- Documentation: ClassHub Teachers Guide, ClassHub Training Implementation Plan and web-based materials.
- ClassHub Certificate upon course completion.
- NOTE: Onsite and/or web-based training provided per your sales contract.
- ClassHub Educator and teachers.
- Share the interactive online education with the teachers.
- See training implementation plan for training day requirements and setup.
- Varies based on type of training. On average, 90 minutes per teacher on self-guided online education.
Phase 6: Go LIVE Rollout of ClassHub
- Squirrels support (remote, phone, email)
- ClassHub Administrator, ClassHub Educator, teachers, students, and support staff.
- Teachers and students should have their Clever user id's and passwords.
- Teachers completed training.
- Use the documentation provided by Squirrels in Phase 3 to push ClassHub to teacher and student devices.
- Varies based on delivery method.