Once the selected schools for your district are imported from Clever, you can begin the setup process for ClassHub.
1. Sign in at https://app.classhub.com with your District Admin Clever account.
2. Select the settings gear to begin the setup process. This will initiate the setup wizard.
3. Click “Next” to being the process.
4. Carefully read and agree to the ClassHub Terms of Service. Check the box next to “I Agree” and click “Next.”
6. Select the time zone where your district is located and click “Next.”
7. If your district uses a Microsoft domain, specify the domain and click “Next.”
8. If your district uses a Google for Education domain, specify the domain and click “Next.”
9. In this step, your data is imported from Clever. If all your data has been imported, you’ll automatically be sent to the ClassHub Settings portal for your district. If your Clever data hasn’t finished importing, check back in a little bit.
10. Once in the Settings portal, you will need to define start times, stop times and days of the week for each of your schools. ClassHub uses these days and times to enforce when teachers can start/ stop class and, most importantly, control and Screen Peek student devices. By default, they will be set Monday-Friday, 7:00am – 5:00pm. Defining these fields is a very important step.
11. Finally, you should review the data imported from Clever and spot check the classes, users and schools to ensure they were properly imported.